Recently I've been writing about the Christian doctrine of "creation." What does "creation" mean? It's a word that has acquired a lot of baggage in recent decades; here I try to explain the original idea. And what does it imply about God as Creator, and about the nature of reality as creation? Some thoughts:
- The Idea of Creation
- Does God Need Creation?
- C. S. Lewis on the "Plain Bounty" of the Creator
- Can God Love without Creating?
- The Universe Was Made for the Cross
- If creation is small compared to God, is He a poor artist?
- An Analogy involving God, Creation, Mathematics, and Physics
- The Wonder and Joy of Creation